Sunday, November 18, 2012

The fading Chengal magic

Ladies and gentlemen, allow me  to grieve - "Nobody, nobody but me". The story goes like this, my lappy quit on me and I drove to Digital Mall to get a replacement. There was an officer dutifully giving tickets to offender. Instinctively, I walked straight up and asked if it is alright to park on the other side. The officer said it is ok. When I got back to get my car, I noticed a ticket on my windscreen. Lenovo (你老墓), of course I can't help feeling discontented, for sure. This is totally unaccpectable, penalising a law abiding citizen. Why not go catch snatch theft? Why not go rob a bank?

 

Anyway, as with the sweet surprise from Chengal blocks, I was contemplating to sit my gears on Chengal plank. I also read somewhere that you should not over isolate your gears. My inquisitive got the better of me, I bought Chengal plank to have a go for it.

Fast forward, the planks are in place, fire up the gear and spin the silver disc. Straight away, I did not like what I hear. I tried tweaking around Chengal with glass, marble, spike, interconnects and etc, let's just say I have failed to make Chengal plank work in my system.

It is time for me to temporarily cease tweaking but sit back, take a sip of coffee and enjoy my music.

Friends reminded me that I should not write with an audio baggage upon my shoulder, the ego will eat me up. I'll become self opinionated, self consumed.

So,  audio bastards read this, there is no respect for others without humility in one's self. You guys condemn me and dare come in here, what does this tell you?



 

No comments: