Monday, June 27, 2016

High end wannabe

In any society, there will be some ignorant people, who think very differently from us. A genius or a psychopath, better flee because they are no good. A genius speaks of things you couldn't understand, a psychopath speaks of things you wouldn't want to understand.

Sarcasm, I recognized it. How can you be sure you on the right audio path? This is so insulting. Age matters, it's not an issue the question is coming from a newbie, people forgive you. But coming out from a seasoned audiophile, this question is more than a mere question. It packs with arrogance, mockery, insult and scorn. Wise people with the right frame of mind would not ask question like this.

Naturally, this invites system scrutiny. A system performance poses a more genuine credibility than he himself. I trust my ears more than anything else and I give credit where credit is due. I pursue audio excellence but a poster system. Albeit outright denial on the fact that others' system performs better and his system glaring shortcomings, his deep conscious knows it. So, what's with the hot air about? Well, the least he can do is prove me wrong. Talk is cheap, buddy. You can't talk yourself to high end sound, that would be too easy. This is too not a character assassination, seriously, I got better things to spend my time with.


Out of focus, compromised transparency, shouty, noisy and incoherent as above image doesn't depict good sound by any standard. It is a long way to go. A tooth for a tooth, you ridicule my intelligence, luny, you are just a high end wannabe.

I don't play game. You play fire, you get burned.


No comments: