Saturday, September 29, 2012

FPB aftermath

Hyperbole
Frank Power Bank rave review raises doubts as if I'm hyperbole. The smell of it, the story, the grammars, all lead to nothing but paid reviewer. Too bad, I wasn't paid a single dime. Well, I seldom write rave reviews as detailed as my posting on Frank Power Bank. I felt that I have to go thorough on this because the bloody thing deserves it. And so, I checked with the banker on his views on Frank Power Bank. Even though he is a newbie, he rides the steep learning curve with ease, the Oppa Gangnam style way. Anyway, he is always in super duper high spirit. A woman slightly exposed is enough to drop his pants, just kidding. The truth is he is swear by it, I mean Power Bank. What were you guys thinking? And what about KF? He has shifted into Neverland, further than where he used to reside. He has a lot to catch up though his passion is somewhat cold.... Poor man has priorities.

I got Power Bank
The door guy have had his Power Bank installed just yesterday. He seldom text Chinese, not tech savvy but I received a long Chinese message from him. The enthusiastic message goes "Noise floor plunged to incredibly low. The super low noise floor expanded the soundstage, so much depth, layering, airiness, penetration, has ascended my system a few notches up. It was easy to depict the musicians' spirit, by how hard they strike the cymbals and drums. The experience was so vivid and distinct. The permeating of violin was lifelike. I felt the weeping of Chai Qin. The control accorded by Power Bank was beyond my imagination!". 

I hit you all with Power Bank! Screw you all.
Awesome remark. Group audioing is much more fun than lone audioing. You get to share your excitement and pull some legs. In group, we push each others to the next level.

To bad, the wait seems forever. Waiting is a silent torture. Dr Mimosa can really make you wait until your hairs turn white. The banker is biting his nails wondering when his Power Bank will come. He got an audio statement to make, man slaughtering "First Degree Audio Murder" act for his audience at his place. You will walk away fine if your audio is meaner than his. If unfortunately not, he will run all over you. Mind you, his friends were stunned with the progress the banker has made so far. He is determined to shake high performance cost perception off, high performance cost means lots of compromises. In short, good sound but not great. He gladly surrender the title to KF.


On Power Bank, 莫待無機空折枝! It means you should pick the flower while it blossoms. He smiles helplessly looking at the queue. Anyway, he has installed a super ribbon tweeter that he claimed "You guys never get to hear what I hear from my system, hek, hek, hek."

Ain't that right? We are not Lolo.

No comments: